Web lists-archives.com

Re: So childish

On 12/11/2017 10:14 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 11-12-2017 23:34, WaltS48 escreveu:
  > Your next crybaby post gets you kill filed, and I for one won't be able
  > to assist you in the support groups if you have a problem.

Crybaby? What do you mean with that? Not clear to me.

Able to assist? Assistance? I have not imagined any kind of assistance
needed for anything. "If I have a problem": my current problem is that
most (not all, curiously) of my posts since yesterday (in my timezone,
may be a bit different in others) have not appeared around here,
although they are completely normal in content. As I also consider my
erased posts.

The mozilla.general group involves discussion about mozilla products or problems or rants or just general chitchat about whatever people want to talk about. The mozilla.support groups are moderated and Chris Ilias is pretty damn strict about what he allows. If he doesn't like you you're NOT going to get posted.

You're not clever or funny or interesting and you don't seem to have a problem that someone can help you with. If you're just posting to annoy people you seem to have succeeded nicely -- so nicely that you've probably earned a place in a lot of killfiles.

--
Cheers, Bev
   FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.  It comes bundled with the software.