Web lists-archives.com

Re: So childish

Em 11-12-2017 23:34, WaltS48 escreveu:
> Your next crybaby post gets you kill filed, and I for one won't be able
> to assist you in the support groups if you have a problem.

Crybaby? What do you mean with that? Not clear to me.

Able to assist? Assistance? I have not imagined any kind of assistance needed for anything. "If I have a problem": my current problem is that most (not all, curiously) of my posts since yesterday (in my timezone, may be a bit different in others) have not appeared around here, although they are completely normal in content. As I also consider my erased posts.

--
=
    If this messages and others are off-topic,