Web lists-archives.com

Re: Why the messages I posted in [...] do not appear?

On 12/11/17 1:26 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 11-12-2017 16:15, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/11/17 1:03 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 11-12-2017 15:59, Ocalab escreveu:
Em 11-12-2017 15:47, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/11/17 12:36 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Why the messages I posted since yesterday in mozilla.support.firefox
and mozilla.support.thunderbird did not appear, as usual?

What can possibly be wrong? Nothing changed in my computer and my
settings until I noticed the most recent messages I posted a few
minutes ago did no appear... those and a few more (11) since
yesterday. And a message that was posted by Chris Ilias disappeared
from the firefox group! I can only be sure of this because I have it
quoted in my sent folder. But I cannot know more details about what
happened because - as I said - things were erased!

Maybe because you didn't read the post from the moderator.

As per <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/cancellation/>,
this message is to inform you that your future posts will be held for
moderator approval before making it to the forum.

Maybe. I want to be sure.

I read the post and replied to it.

You replied to Chris by email with a valid email address or by a post in
the newsgroup?

In the newsgroup. But my answer does not contain anything wrong or bad.

So you didn't understand the *Mozilla message removal eligibility notification* message Chris posted that specifically stated,

If you'd like to reply to this message, please email me with a valid return address, thanks. Replies to this message posted in the newsgroup will be removed.

You need to discuss this with the newsgroups moderator. Both m.support.firefox and m.support.thunderbbird are moderated.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop
general mailing list