Web lists-archives.com

Re: Why the messages I posted in [...] do not appear?

On 12/11/17 1:26 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 11-12-2017 16:15, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/11/17 1:03 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 11-12-2017 15:59, Ocalab escreveu:
Em 11-12-2017 15:47, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/11/17 12:36 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Why the messages I posted since yesterday in mozilla.support.firefox
and mozilla.support.thunderbird did not appear, as usual?

What can possibly be wrong? Nothing changed in my computer and my
settings until I noticed the most recent messages I posted a few
minutes ago did no appear... those and a few more (11) since
yesterday. And a message that was posted by Chris Ilias disappeared
from the firefox group! I can only be sure of this because I have it
quoted in my sent folder. But I cannot know more details about what
happened because - as I said - things were erased!

Maybe because you didn't read the post from the moderator.

As per <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/cancellation/>,
this message is to inform you that your future posts will be held for
moderator approval before making it to the forum.

REF:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.support.firefox/fNKR-ztQTlg/h2PQMA-iBQAJ>

Maybe. I want to be sure.

I read the post and replied to it.

You replied to Chris by email with a valid email address or by a post in
the newsgroup?

In the newsgroup. But my answer does not contain anything wrong or bad.

So you didn't understand the *Mozilla message removal eligibility notification* message Chris posted that specifically stated,

If you'd like to reply to this message, please email me with a valid return address, thanks. Replies to this message posted in the newsgroup will be removed.

You need to discuss this with the newsgroups moderator. Both m.support.firefox and m.support.thunderbbird are moderated.

--
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop