Web lists-archives.com

Re: Why the messages I posted in [...] do not appear?

On 11/12/2017 19:24, Ocalab wrote:

Another message appeared now in m.supp.thunderbird (around 19:00 UTC), although I wrote and sent it hours ago. (...)

You must be in CI's moderation list so just persevere. The list is reviewed monthly so if you "behave" for the rest of the month and also in January then you will become "normal" in February. I believe the month here means calendar month.

With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
general mailing list