Web lists-archives.com

Re: So childish

Em 11-12-2017 17:20, Ocalab2 escreveu:
The messages in the discussion I started and have made a few replies was
erased without anything said.

The message with an important address that Walt gave to me has also been
erased.

This is very unfair.

No... they were NOT erased! They are here again... I am getting crazy!

Just disconsider this discussion. At least it is in the general group, I am not the only crazy around. hehehe (no offense intended in anyway, in any little or any size way)

--
=
    If this messages and others are off-topic,