Web lists-archives.com

Re: Why the messages I posted in [...] do not appear?

Em 11-12-2017 16:15, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/11/17 1:03 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Em 11-12-2017 15:59, Ocalab escreveu:
Em 11-12-2017 15:47, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/11/17 12:36 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Why the messages I posted since yesterday in mozilla.support.firefox
and mozilla.support.thunderbird did not appear, as usual?

What can possibly be wrong? Nothing changed in my computer and my
settings until I noticed the most recent messages I posted a few
minutes ago did no appear... those and a few more (11) since
yesterday. And a message that was posted by Chris Ilias disappeared
from the firefox group! I can only be sure of this because I have it
quoted in my sent folder. But I cannot know more details about what
happened because - as I said - things were erased!

Maybe because you didn't read the post from the moderator.

As per <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/cancellation/>,
this message is to inform you that your future posts will be held for
moderator approval before making it to the forum.

REF:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.support.firefox/fNKR-ztQTlg/h2PQMA-iBQAJ>

Maybe. I want to be sure.

I read the post and replied to it.

You replied to Chris by email with a valid email address or by a post in
the newsgroup?

In the newsgroup. But my answer does not contain anything wrong or bad.

That post was not fair with me, since other users should have received
the same things - what did not happen, as far as I can tell.

Maybe they have valid email addresses and received a warning by email. I
know I have several times.

Ok, thank you for showing to me. That may happen too.

(strangely... your post did not appear as a reply to my post, and as
my first reply is to it)

Well, I started replying to the same post in m.test, but changed the
address to m.general when I saw you had posted here.

I decided to double post it here because I got afraid of receiving no replies there - maybe there is not much read by most people, and we should not expect much attention there. So I posted here probably just a few minutes after the message in m.test

--
=
    If this messages and others are off-topic,