Web lists-archives.com

Re: Why the messages I posted in [...] do not appear?

Em 11-12-2017 15:59, Ocalab escreveu:
Em 11-12-2017 15:47, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/11/17 12:36 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Why the messages I posted since yesterday in mozilla.support.firefox
and mozilla.support.thunderbird did not appear, as usual?

What can possibly be wrong? Nothing changed in my computer and my
settings until I noticed the most recent messages I posted a few
minutes ago did no appear... those and a few more (11) since
yesterday. And a message that was posted by Chris Ilias disappeared
from the firefox group! I can only be sure of this because I have it
quoted in my sent folder. But I cannot know more details about what
happened because - as I said - things were erased!

Maybe because you didn't read the post from the moderator.

As per <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/cancellation/>,
this message is to inform you that your future posts will be held for
moderator approval before making it to the forum.

REF:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.support.firefox/fNKR-ztQTlg/h2PQMA-iBQAJ>

Maybe. I want to be sure.

I read the post and replied to it.

That post was not fair with me, since other users should have received
the same things - what did not happen, as far as I can tell.

(strangely... your post did not appear as a reply to my post, and as my first reply is to it)

Continuing what I just said. The proof it was an unfair act is that is needed to delete everything from the newsgroup. This is absurd to me!

--
=
    If this messages and others are off-topic,