Web lists-archives.com

Re: Why the messages I posted in [...] do not appear?

On 12/11/17 12:36 PM, Ocalab wrote:
Why the messages I posted since yesterday in mozilla.support.firefox and mozilla.support.thunderbird did not appear, as usual?

What can possibly be wrong? Nothing changed in my computer and my settings until I noticed the most recent messages I posted a few minutes ago did no appear... those and a few more (11) since yesterday. And a message that was posted by Chris Ilias disappeared from the firefox group! I can only be sure of this because I have it quoted in my sent folder. But I cannot know more details about what happened because - as I said - things were erased!

Maybe because you didn't read the post from the moderator.

As per <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/cancellation/>, this message is to inform you that your future posts will be held for moderator approval before making it to the forum.

REF: <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.support.firefox/fNKR-ztQTlg/h2PQMA-iBQAJ>

--
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>