Why the messages I posted in [...] do not appear?
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 15:39:08 -0200
- From: Ocalab <ocalab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Why the messages I posted in [...] do not appear?
Why the messages I posted since yesterday in mozilla.support.firefox and mozilla.support.thunderbird did not appear, as usual?
What can possibly be wrong? Nothing changed in my computer and my settings until I noticed the most recent messages I posted a few minutes ago did no appear... those and a few more (11) since yesterday. And a message that was posted by Chris Ilias disappeared from the firefox group! I can only be sure of this because I have it quoted in my sent folder. But I cannot know more details about what happened because - as I said - things were erased!
-- = If this messages and others are off-topic, disconsider that part of it, or ask it to be moved to another group. If someone replied here, my opinion is that there is no problem with that - something that is really rare, IMO. _______________________________________________ general mailing list general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
- Prev by Date: the famous chris barber band
- Next by Date: Re: Why the messages I posted in [...] do not appear?
- Previous by thread: the famous chris barber band
- Next by thread: Re: Why the messages I posted in [...] do not appear?