Web lists-archives.com

Why the messages I posted in [...] do not appear?

Why the messages I posted since yesterday in mozilla.support.firefox and mozilla.support.thunderbird did not appear, as usual?

What can possibly be wrong? Nothing changed in my computer and my settings until I noticed the most recent messages I posted a few minutes ago did no appear... those and a few more (11) since yesterday. And a message that was posted by Chris Ilias disappeared from the firefox group! I can only be sure of this because I have it quoted in my sent folder. But I cannot know more details about what happened because - as I said - things were erased!

--
=
    If this messages and others are off-topic,