Web lists-archives.com

also a good band

ES
2:36 / 5:42
Up next
Autoplay
4:14
Jazz-O-Matic 5 play "You Do Something To Me"
ulivids - Uli van Royen
6K views
6:21
Eric Clapton - Change The World (Live Video Version)
Warner Bros. Records
Recommended for you
8:28
Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes (Live Video Version)
Warner Bros. Records
Recommended for you
45:31
The Tuba Skinny Jazz Band 2017
Alice Glick
372K views
40:35
Boogie Night Chur 2017 (full concert Part 2)
ict-Atelier Medienwerkstatt GmbH
191K views
8:14
Route 66 - Diana Krall
Bobotmedia
Recommended for you
4:52
Jazz-O-Matic 5 play "Clap Hands, Here Comes Charlie"
ulivids - Uli van Royen
6.8K views
7:24
's Wonderful Morks Jan 1977
erwigfilms
Recommended for you
6:06
Chris Barber - Just A Closer Walk With Thee
MrHB48
Recommended for you
4:43
Jazz-O-Matic 5 play "Varsity Drag"
ulivids - Uli van Royen
2.7K views
4:48
Jazz-O-Matic Five play "Oh Miss Hannah"
ulivids - Uli van Royen
5.7K views
7:11
"Sweet Home Chicago" (Buddy Guy, Eric Clapton, Johnny Winter, Robert Cray, Hubert Sumlin...)
Mofromusic
15M views
6:01
TOP 20 CROSSWIND AMAZING LANDINGS Dangerous landings in extreme wind conditions and storms
Het Shah
Recommended for you
2:03:47
Boogie Woogie: 2 HOURS of Boogie Piano and Piano Boogie Woogie
RelaxTube
263K views
4:09
C130 Hercules Beach Takeoff
Søren Møller
Recommended for you
7:00
Eddie Condon sings Nobody's Sweetheart -1929
erwigfilms
47K views
8:04
Black & Blue Masters play "Kansas City Kitty"
ulivids - Uli van Royen
2K views
1:00:40
ANDY SCHUMM ORCHESTRA 39TH BIX JAZZ FESTIVAL 2010 "YOUR NOBODY'S SWEETHEART NOW" #2
jazzmanjoe100
8.4K views
5:51
The Smoking Time Jazz Club - on Royal Street New Orleans
Darren McDougal
1.3M views
9:28
Stable Roof Jazz Band plays "Jeep's Blues"
ulivids - Uli van Royen
10K views
Jazz-O-Matic 5 play "Nobody's Sweetheart"
27
0
Share
ulivids - Uli van Royen
Published on 7 May 2013
Band from Holland ("The World's Smallest Big Band"):
Ad Houtepen (bass sax, voc), Hans de Bruijn (p, voc), Peter Ivan (cor), Tom Stuip (bj, voc), Carmen Jacobs (violin).

Look at www.tomstuip.com/Tom_Stuip/Jazz-O-Matic_Four.html

Filmed at Mülheimer Jazzclub (Germany) on 03-05-2013
5 Comments
Gertjan Vinkesteijn
Add a public comment...
Boa Carlman
Boa Carlman
1 year ago
Wonderful ! Want to listen more to Carmen. Al of tkem are great.
jo luttringer
jo luttringer
1 year ago
Wie ist denn dass Tom's banjo gestimmt ? Very nice and great ! JO
81Bricklayer
81Bricklayer
4 years ago
Pleasant swingers! I like it.  Henk van Baaren
cl5307
cl5307
4 years ago
A superb rendition!