Web lists-archives.com

Re: Tree Style Tabs Reborn

On 12/06/2017 10:37 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
For those that are into that sort of thing.

https://hacks.mozilla.org/2017/12/webextension-tree-style-tab/

That was the second extension I installed (the first, of course, was adblock). Without vertical tabs I would find a browser unusable. The webextension version is less attractive and less capable than the 'real' version, but perhaps that has to do with now it works with tabmixplus (another essential, sadly missing as a webextension). The guy provides some .css snippets to do various things, but some of them don't work -- as usual, the ones that *I* want.

It will probably improve. The guy sounds sharp -- I'll read the whole article later.

--
Cheers, Bev
  "Let them eat shit."