Web lists-archives.com

Re: "Access denied"

On 12/6/2017 8:51 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
> Recently I've been getting 'access denied' messages when I try to look
> at the Ralph's (Kroger) website.  Now I'm getting them when I try to
> look at Costco.  Happens even though I use a link in the email they
> sent, FF52 and 57, with or without user agent switcher pretending to be
> windows chrrome, and Chrome itself.  WTF?  Anybody else?
>
> ----------
> Access Denied
> You don't have permission to access "http://www.costco.com/"; on this server.
> Reference #18.dce33b8.1512578677.1a9f33ea
> -----------

Windows 7
SeaMonkey 2.49.1 in Safe Mode
ISP:  Spectrum

I do not see this problem.  I hope that helps you to isolate your problem.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.