Web lists-archives.com

Re: "Access denied"

On 12/6/2017 8:51 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
> Recently I've been getting 'access denied' messages when I try to look
> at the Ralph's (Kroger) website.  Now I'm getting them when I try to
> look at Costco.  Happens even though I use a link in the email they
> sent, FF52 and 57, with or without user agent switcher pretending to be
> windows chrrome, and Chrome itself.  WTF?  Anybody else?
> ----------
> Access Denied
> You don't have permission to access "http://www.costco.com/"; on this server.
> Reference #18.dce33b8.1512578677.1a9f33ea

Windows 7
SeaMonkey 2.49.1 in Safe Mode
ISP:  Spectrum

I do not see this problem.  I hope that helps you to isolate your problem.

David E. Ross

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.
general mailing list