Web lists-archives.com

Re: "Access denied"

On 12/06/2017 08:59 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/06/2017 08:51 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
Recently I've been getting 'access denied' messages when I try to look
at the Ralph's (Kroger) website.  Now I'm getting them when I try to
look at Costco.  Happens even though I use a link in the email they
sent, FF52 and 57, with or without user agent switcher pretending to be
windows chrrome, and Chrome itself.  WTF?  Anybody else?

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.costco.com/"; on this server.
Reference #18.dce33b8.1512578677.1a9f33ea

Addendum:  Happens with my Android 7 phone and FF with both adblockplus
and ublock origin turned off.

BUT if I use my freedompop hotspot I can log in to both with my phone. I need to bitch to Charter now...

Cheers, Bev
  "Why does everybody always forget the eigthth dwarf? Just because
   poor old Lumpy died of cancer doesn't mean he should be written
   out of history."                                      -- RMassey
general mailing list