Web lists-archives.com

Re: "Access denied"

On 12/06/2017 08:51 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
Recently I've been getting 'access denied' messages when I try to look
at the Ralph's (Kroger) website.  Now I'm getting them when I try to
look at Costco.  Happens even though I use a link in the email they
sent, FF52 and 57, with or without user agent switcher pretending to be
windows chrrome, and Chrome itself.  WTF?  Anybody else?

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.costco.com/"; on this server.
Reference #18.dce33b8.1512578677.1a9f33ea

Addendum: Happens with my Android 7 phone and FF with both adblockplus and ublock origin turned off.

--
Cheers, Bev
  "Why does everybody always forget the eigthth dwarf? Just because