Web lists-archives.com

"Access denied"

Recently I've been getting 'access denied' messages when I try to look at the Ralph's (Kroger) website. Now I'm getting them when I try to look at Costco. Happens even though I use a link in the email they sent, FF52 and 57, with or without user agent switcher pretending to be windows chrrome, and Chrome itself. WTF? Anybody else?

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.costco.com/"; on this server.
Reference #18.dce33b8.1512578677.1a9f33ea

Cheers, Bev
  "Why does everybody always forget the eigthth dwarf? Just because
   poor old Lumpy died of cancer doesn't mean he should be written
   out of history."                                      -- RMassey
general mailing list