Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft has reached 600 Million Users

Luis wrote:
> I agree Ixquick/Startpage is the best and most secure option. I deleted
> Google from my preferred search engines a long time ago cause they
> filter out sites according their commercial and political interests and
> due to way they spy you. Anyway, what I don't understand well is what's
> the difference between "Startpage" and "Startpage by Ixquick".

https://support.ixquick.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1247/0/ixquickcom-and-startpagecom-have-merged
There is no difference between the two under .com, but they also have
search engines under .info and under .eu, with different functionality
https://support.startpage.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/103/4/what-is-the-difference-between-startpage-ixquick-and-related-search-engines

What isn't mentioned there is that ixquick.nl, ixquick.fr, ixquick.de
also exist, probably for convenience (right away getting the engine in
your own language).

But they have more search sites:
https://support.startpage.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/103/4/what-is-the-difference-between-startpage-ixquick-and-related-search-engines

-p