Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft has reached 600 Million Users

On 12/03/2017 04:25 AM, Endegee wrote:
On 03/12/2017 01:34, T wrote:
On 12/02/2017 05:33 AM, Balaco wrote:
Em 02-12-2017 11:00, Endegee escreveu:
On 02/12/2017 02:48, T wrote:
On 12/01/2017 11:17 PM, Agaric wrote:
On 12/01/2017 10:33 PM, T wrote:
On 12/01/2017 05:30 PM, Good Guy wrote:
600 Million satisfied users

Don't make me gag.  Try more like twelve satisfied users.

He's sharing the data "as given to me by the Microsoft CEO Satya
Nadella"  ... like CEO Nadella has Good Guy's phone number.

How much does M$ pay you to post this marketing trash?

It was posted at alt.comp.os.windows-10, minutes before GG rushed
over here with the news. I would filter the troll, but he's really
entertaining.

The thing about most trolls is that they really have very little
knowledge of the subject at hand.  Sometimes this guy comes
through with flying colors.  I wish he'd stop with the HTML.
At least switch to a less ugly background.

Than why are you reading news group in HTML?
I don't see his HTML crap because I read news group in Text Only.

+1

Bite me!

Welcome to BOZO bin.

BOZO ???? Why! Why! Why! Okay, you got me.  :-)