Web lists-archives.com

Re: Really OT: Besides FF what web browsers do you use?

Op 03/12/2017 om 0:07 schreef Jim Fisher:
On 1 Dec 2017 at 16:46, Luis wrote:

I know all you regular guys in User Groups are somehow knowledgeable
persons, except some trolls and Remulakians ("coneheads") that every now
and then post nonsense.  That's why, out of curiosity, I wish to ask you
what browsers do you use. Here is my list in order of precedence (all up
to date):

For general use:
Opera (default) -Replaced FF 54
Firefox (Now testing V57. I hope to move it up soon)

For security and privacy:
Epic Privacy

For developing:
Opera Developer
Firefox Developer

Anyone using an alternative for the one I miss?:

Please list yours. Thank You:

I'm not all that regular in posting here, and although I have many years
experience it does not include Linux, Apple or Android. The browsers I
currently use, in order of frequency, are:

Opera (default)
Firefox 52.5.0 esr

Firefox I use almost as much as Opera. Tor I have so far only used a couple of
times simply to test it out. It is based on the same version of Firefox as the
one I use so behaves very much like it, and identifies as Firefox to sites

I also have IE7 installed, but I only use that for off-line checking out of web
pages I develop.

Jim Fisher

Oh yeah, I forget to tell you guys, that Ki was a famous actrice in Amsterdam

general mailing list