Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft has reached 600 Million Users

On 03/12/2017 15:02, Luis wrote:

+1 is Internet slang and has nothing to do with math.

No you can't be serious!!!!    What sort of slang is that?

Internet won't be here if we didn't have math or what we call Maths or Mathematics.

In basic mathematics it is not necessary to add a "+" sign to a positive integer.

It might not be necessary but at the same time it does no harm when you add one. Gerald likes to add it so it is better to add in the reply so that he doesn't get confused.

On a side note, I am surprised that you have read my post because the only person reading my posts here is my Intern who goes by the following credentials:

From: Agaric<3ember@xxxxxxxxx>

I have employed him to promote my posts on various NGs but he is not intelligent enough to warrant a remuneration. Only time will tell whether I should pay him something for promoting me.

I'm just flattered that somebody is reading my posts although I actively ask people to kill-file all my posts as they are not likely to benefit from them. My intern loves them!!

--
With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.