Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft has reached 600 Million Users

On 02/12/2017 13:00, Endegee wrote:

Than why are you reading news group in HTML?
I don't see his HTML crap because I read news group in Text Only.

Because you haven't taught him how to read "Message body" in plain text. You will serve better users here if you care to explain to them in plain words rather than doubting their level of intelligence. People's level of intelligence depends on who is judging them. There's no iron-cast rule how to measure intelligence.

Not defending the GoodGuy troll and not a fan of Msft either but you are a bit of a troll yourself with your Nein, Frankenstein and M$ which I find a bit chidish. :-(

You are defending Good Guy because there is no need to call anybody troll. What is troll to you is not necessarily troll to other people. The best you could do is to filter out those users that you deem "stupid" or "Troll".

Mozilla General allows people to ask about anything and CI is actively encouraging people to use this newsgroup to post OT stuff.

Now go and watch the Microsoft Presentation about what is coming to your Windows machine next year and make sure you have upgraded your Windows 10 machine regularly. It is the best around to get anything done on this world in the business world.

--
With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.