Web lists-archives.com

Re: Really OT: Besides FF what web browsers do you use?

Dne 03/12/2017 v 13:28 Poutnik napsal(a):
> Dne 03/12/2017 v 13:17 Luis napsal(a):
>> Luis wrote:
>

>>> Thank you. I was not aware of Opera Mini for iPhone. I'll give a try.
>
>> I installed Opera Mini in my iPad and by chance the first odd I found is
>> that it doesn't work with YouTube.
>
> It is expected, as it does not play well with active content.

But it is a top player among mobile browsers
if minimization of spent data is top priority.

Some countries have providers with contracts
either too expensive for many people,
either have too tightened data plan.

A special case for Opera mini usage can be data roaming.
Some african or arabic countries
have price ( for me ) about 15 dollars/MB.

--
Poutnik