Web lists-archives.com

Re: Really OT: Besides FF what web browsers do you use?

Jim Fisher wrote:
On 1 Dec 2017 at 16:46, Luis wrote:

I know all you regular guys in User Groups are somehow knowledgeable
persons, except some trolls and Remulakians ("coneheads") that every now
and then post nonsense.  That's why, out of curiosity, I wish to ask you
what browsers do you use. Here is my list in order of precedence (all up
to date):

For general use:
Opera (default) -Replaced FF 54
Yandex
Firefox (Now testing V57. I hope to move it up soon)
Vivaldi

For security and privacy:
Tor
Epic Privacy
Brave

For developing:
Opera Developer
Firefox Developer

Anyone using an alternative for the one I miss?:
Lynx

Please list yours. Thank You:

I'm not all that regular in posting here, and although I have many years
experience it does not include Linux, Apple or Android. The browsers I
currently use, in order of frequency, are:

Opera (default)
Firefox 52.5.0 esr
Tor

Firefox I use almost as much as Opera. Tor I have so far only used a couple of
times simply to test it out. It is based on the same version of Firefox as the
one I use so behaves very much like it, and identifies as Firefox to sites
visited.

I also have IE7 installed, but I only use that for off-line checking out of web
pages I develop.

Jim Fisher

Every now and then I used IE7 for the same reason but it is becoming as obsolete as IE6. There are lots of web pages that don't like it anymore and M$ stopped supporting any version of IE prior to version 11.