Web lists-archives.com

Re: FF57 Tab Color

On 12/2/17 5:44 PM, Big Al wrote:
On 12/02/2017 05:36 PM, Big Al wrote:
On 12/02/2017 04:48 PM, Caver1 wrote:
On 12/2/17 4:30 PM, Big Al wrote:
On 12/02/2017 11:11 AM, Caver1 wrote:
/*bold*//*
.tabbrowser-tab .tab-label {
     font-weight: bold !important;
}
/* italic */
.tabbrowser-tab .tab-label {
     font-style: italic !important;
}
I've been making minor changes to your code for myself and found a lot
of places where the /* and */ don't match.

Not sure where you got the code but you might want to go through it a
bit.

It's pretty far down in the code.  I didn't want bold or italic so I
just commented out the whole part.

Gedit in Linux Mint 17 does a good job of highlighting in red all
mismatched open/close comments.

Just FYI.

Thanks. In Ubuntu GEdit doesn't show any mismatches. I don't see any
either.

Your orange oddly enough works great with my theme!!  Thanks for the
code.

https://imgur.com/a/Xv9Mb
This is an older image, I've since removed the text shadow in the tabs.
My eyesight is a bit less than perfect. :-)

Glad you could use it as a starting point.

Where did you get this code?
There are a lot of lines with @import url ./css/..... etc
Seems like the complete package would have this css folder in chrome
with additions css files that would import and add other features.
Obviously if they don't import they just don't function.

Sorry.  I just look after your last message and it's code I added from
the author of classic theme restorer.  Link came from How-To-Geek
article.  The code works but is just a bit garbled.   I appended it to
your code to add more tweaks and thought it was yours.

My bad.!
Al.

I just got rid of all the css code that included @import url ./css/..... etc and see no change.

--