Web lists-archives.com

Re: Really OT: Besides FF what web browsers do you use?

On 1 Dec 2017 at 16:46, Luis wrote:

> I know all you regular guys in User Groups are somehow knowledgeable
> persons, except some trolls and Remulakians ("coneheads") that every now
> and then post nonsense.  That's why, out of curiosity, I wish to ask you
> what browsers do you use. Here is my list in order of precedence (all up
> to date):
>
> For general use:
> Opera (default) -Replaced FF 54
> Yandex
> Firefox (Now testing V57. I hope to move it up soon)
> Vivaldi
>
> For security and privacy:
> Tor
> Epic Privacy
> Brave
>
> For developing:
> Opera Developer
> Firefox Developer
>
> Anyone using an alternative for the one I miss?:
> Lynx

> Please list yours. Thank You:

I'm not all that regular in posting here, and although I have many years
experience it does not include Linux, Apple or Android. The browsers I
currently use, in order of frequency, are:

Opera (default)
Firefox 52.5.0 esr
Tor

Firefox I use almost as much as Opera. Tor I have so far only used a couple of
times simply to test it out. It is based on the same version of Firefox as the
one I use so behaves very much like it, and identifies as Firefox to sites
visited.

I also have IE7 installed, but I only use that for off-line checking out of web
pages I develop.

Jim Fisher
--
http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom (needs updating)