Web lists-archives.com

Re: FF57 Tab Color

On 12/2/17 4:30 PM, Big Al wrote:
On 12/02/2017 11:11 AM, Caver1 wrote:
.tabbrowser-tab .tab-label {
    font-weight: bold !important;
/* italic */
.tabbrowser-tab .tab-label {
    font-style: italic !important;
I've been making minor changes to your code for myself and found a lot
of places where the /* and */ don't match.

Not sure where you got the code but you might want to go through it a bit.

It's pretty far down in the code.  I didn't want bold or italic so I
just commented out the whole part.

Gedit in Linux Mint 17 does a good job of highlighting in red all
mismatched open/close comments.

Just FYI.

Thanks. In Ubuntu GEdit doesn't show any mismatches. I don't see any either.

Your orange oddly enough works great with my theme!!  Thanks for the code.

This is an older image, I've since removed the text shadow in the tabs.
My eyesight is a bit less than perfect. :-)

Glad you could use it as a starting point.

general mailing list