Web lists-archives.com

Re: FF57 Tab Color

On 12/02/2017 11:11 AM, Caver1 wrote:
/*bold*//*
.tabbrowser-tab .tab-label {
   font-weight: bold !important;
}
/* italic */
.tabbrowser-tab .tab-label {
   font-style: italic !important;
}
I've been making minor changes to your code for myself and found a lot of places where the /* and */ don't match.

Not sure where you got the code but you might want to go through it a bit.

It's pretty far down in the code. I didn't want bold or italic so I just commented out the whole part.

Gedit in Linux Mint 17 does a good job of highlighting in red all mismatched open/close comments.

Just FYI.

Your orange oddly enough works great with my theme!!  Thanks for the code.

https://imgur.com/a/Xv9Mb
This is an older image, I've since removed the text shadow in the tabs.
My eyesight is a bit less than perfect. :-)