Web lists-archives.com

Re: FF57 Tab Color

On 12/2/2017 3:03 PM, Mortman wrote:
On 12/2/2017 10:54 AM, Caver1 wrote:
> On 12/2/17 9:52 AM, Mortman wrote:
> >>>

> >> What exactly do you want? Square or rounded tabs?
> >>
> > Rounded
> > >
> take a look at this and let me know if you like it.
>
> https://s2.postimg.org/7tb24lpa1/Mozilla_Firefox_001.png

LOVE IT!

I would appreciate the css coding which I can add to match the Rounded Tab, Color, Font, etc. I assume that any other unselected tabs would not take on the same color.

Unfortunately, I am past the point where I could try to learn to do this on my own so I look for any help usergroups such as this can offer. Thank you.