Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft has reached 600 Million Users

On 12/2/17 11:47 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
Walt, I suspect that's a typo: "... 6 MB RAM ...". If not, that would explain performance issues! :-)

I must confess to liking W10 very much.  W7 was very good, W8 a real dog (not to slur dogs which I love).

It was a typo, should be 6 GB RAM.

Last Windows I used was 2000 Pro, given to students free when taking the course. Then the Red Hat Linux (before Fedora) course came along and I dual booted for awhile.

Then wiped out Windows and distro hopped until currently settled on Ubuntu 16.04LTS.

--
Less than three months until Valentine's Day
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>