Web lists-archives.com

Re: Really OT: Besides FF what web browsers do you use?

Op 02/12/2017 om 13:08 schreef Luis:
WaltS48 wrote:
On 12/1/17 4:46 PM, Luis wrote:
I know all you regular guys in User Groups are somehow knowledgeable persons, except some trolls and Remulakians ("coneheads") that every now and then post nonsense.  That's why, out of curiosity, I wish to ask you what browsers do you use. Here is my list in order of precedence (all up to date):

For general use:
Opera (default) -Replaced FF 54
Yandex
Firefox (Now testing V57. I hope to move it up soon)
Vivaldi

For security and privacy:
Tor
Epic Privacy
Brave

For developing:
Opera Developer
Firefox Developer

Anyone using an alternative for the one I miss?:
Lynx

Please list yours. Thank You:

For general, security and privacy use:

Firefox Nightly 59.0a1 (production browser)
Firefox Beta 58.0b8 (for testing)
Firefox 57 (installed to provide support on Linux and Windows)

SeaMonkey 2.49.1 and Chromium are also installed on my Linux desktop. SeaMonkey to provide support. Chromium, no clue. I think I was going to do speed tests with it and compare them to the foxes.

SeaMonkey 2.49.1 and Vivaldi on Windows.

Ooops I forgot to mention SeaMonkey Nightly 2.53, although I use it exclusively for Newsgroups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PbeiOLmMHc