Web lists-archives.com

Re: Really OT: Besides FF what web browsers do you use?

Dne 02/12/2017 v 13:26 Luis napsal(a):
> Poutnik wrote:

>> Hmm, putting aside testing and support cases,
>> is not better to gain mastery in using 1 or 2 tools
>> then using many tools with suboptimal experience ?
>>
> Pursuing the ideal one perhaps?
> Some time ago I found a site that didn't render well in Vivaldi despite
> of the fact that pages were coded correctly. The guys at Vivaldi argued
> that I was wrong. Well, recently they fixed the browser and now it is
> just fine.

No, pursuing user experience.

One cannot know e.g. 12 browsers as well as just 1-2,
the secondary one mainly
if some pages do not work well in the primary browser.

People usually do not use 12 different plain text/coding editors,
but just those they are very familiar with.

--
Poutnik