Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft has reached 600 Million Users

On 12/01/2017 11:17 PM, Agaric wrote:
On 12/01/2017 10:33 PM, T wrote:
On 12/01/2017 05:30 PM, Good Guy wrote:
600 Million satisfied users

Don't make me gag.  Try more like twelve satisfied users.

He's sharing the data "as given to me by the Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella"  ... like CEO Nadella has Good Guy's phone number.

How much does M$ pay you to post this marketing trash?

It was posted at alt.comp.os.windows-10, minutes before GG rushed over here with the news. I would filter the troll, but he's really entertaining.

The thing about most trolls is that they really have very little
knowledge of the subject at hand.  Sometimes this guy comes
through with flying colors.  I wish he'd stop with the HTML.
At least switch to a less ugly background.

There is rumor that Windows Nein now has thirteen satisfied users,
but it can not be verified.

I install this utility on all my customer's Windows Nein
machines.  Makes it a hell of a lot easier to use:

http://www.classicshell.net/downloads/