Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft has reached 600 Million Users

On 12/01/2017 08:08 PM, Agaric wrote:
Personally I think the OS is a dog

Be nice.  Dogs are sweet!  Okay, I agree with
your point.

If I come home and I am in a foul mood, inevitably, i
have been working on Frankenstein-the-Younger (Windows
Nein, oops, ten).

My office system is Linux.  I just can not take coming
home after a hard day of fighting with M$ to have to do it
on my own stuff as well.  I run M$'s garbage in numerous Virtual

I wish I did not have to work on Windows at all.  Linux is a blast
to work on, but I have few customers on it.  And if everyone suddenly
switched to Linux, after the transition period, I'd be out of a job.

general mailing list