Web lists-archives.com

Re: Really OT: Besides FF what web browsers do you use?

Big Al wrote:
On 12/01/2017 04:46 PM, Luis wrote:
I know all you regular guys in User Groups are somehow knowledgeable persons, except some trolls and Remulakians ("coneheads") that every now and then post nonsense.  That's why, out of curiosity, I wish to ask you what browsers do you use. Here is my list in order of precedence (all up to date):

For general use:
Opera (default) -Replaced FF 54
Firefox (Now testing V57. I hope to move it up soon)

For security and privacy:
Epic Privacy

For developing:
Opera Developer
Firefox Developer

Anyone using an alternative for the one I miss?:

Please list yours. Thank You:
You forgot to list the one that has the largest user base, or reportedly, Google Chrome.

Safari is another, I think default on MAC.

I have listed only those I use. Safari dropped support for the Windows version, but I use Safari in the iPad and iPhone.
What yours?
general mailing list