Web lists-archives.com

i don't need your money

logo sm png

Dear GérardJan,

Since the onset of the current wave of Palestinian terror, Israeli citizens have suffered brutal stabbings, shootings and car-ramming attacks.

The truth is that many more attacks have been prevented, due to incredible, life-saving work of brave Israeli soldiers.

Now more than ever, we must express our thanks to the young men and women of the IDF who risk their lives every day to defend the citizens of Israel.

As we do each year during the Chanukah season, we are honored to provide Israeli soldiers with care packages needed for the winter.

Click here to send 'Warm Winter' care packages to Israeli soldiers

Unfortunately, the IDF does not always provide winter gear such as fleece jackets, neck warmers, gloves and hats to the soldiers.

Many soldiers are outside all day and get cold in the winter, like we all would...

While some families do provide these items, many soldiers including thousands of Israel's 'lone soldiers' do not have family in Israel to help. They are alone.

Now is the time to step up and express our thanks by providing these items.

Say 'Thank You' by sending 'Warm Winter' packages to IDF soldiers

Some of the winter wear will be distributed to soldiers in special anti-terror units involved in intelligence gathering, undercover operations and combat.

These soldiers are trained to locate and fight terrorists in Judea and Samaria.

Winter care packages are also allocated for reservists who take time from their studies, employment and families to return to service during the year. They perform critical functions and train to be ready to return to active duty in case of hostilities.

The soldiers thank you very much and wish you a happy Chanukah!

With Blessings from Israel,

The 'United with Israel' Family

Click Here to Send Your Chanukah Gifts & Notes to IDF Soldiers

©2017 United with Israel | Israel Promotions | Bet Shemesh, Israel
Web Version   Forward   Unsubscribe