Web lists-archives.com

Re: Pin tab?

My bloviated meandering follows what The Real Bev graced us with on 11/29/2017 11:05 PM:

<snip />

I guess that's not all that convenient to do in Android, and since everything seems to be phone-centric now there's no need to lock anything. Fsck.

Agree. While there will always be a need for multi-processing, multi-tasking, multi-windowed OSes, the limitations of smartphones will be the target audience for the foreseeable future and thus, the primary devices that devs will be designing for with laptops/desktops being tagalong device, imo.

--
Sailfish