Web lists-archives.com

Re: FF57 Tab Color

On 11/30/2017 12:33 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
There's a thread in m.s.f. regarding changing the background and text
colors of tabs.  The .css snippets work fine for the native
across-the-top tabs, but have no effect on the vertical tabs provided by
Tree Style Tab, whose features have been sadly truncated.  TabMixPlus,
of course, doesn't work at all and the "suggestions" are laughable.

So does anybody know how to change the colors of the TST tabs?  I asked
there, but Chris (who has actually let some of my posts go through
recently) decided that that one was inappropriate.

And for extra credit, does anybody know how to get rid of the native
horizontal tabs at the top when the vertical TST tabs are operating?

The 'metal' TST skin is most attractive, but needs BOLD WHITE lettering
at the very least.

Addendum: SOME of the snippets offered by the TST author work, possibly in mysterious ways; others do not :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
  Polish loan sharks:  they loan you money and then skip town.