Web lists-archives.com

FF57 Tab Color

There's a thread in m.s.f. regarding changing the background and text colors of tabs. The .css snippets work fine for the native across-the-top tabs, but have no effect on the vertical tabs provided by Tree Style Tab, whose features have been sadly truncated. TabMixPlus, of course, doesn't work at all and the "suggestions" are laughable.

So does anybody know how to change the colors of the TST tabs? I asked there, but Chris (who has actually let some of my posts go through recently) decided that that one was inappropriate.

And for extra credit, does anybody know how to get rid of the native horizontal tabs at the top when the vertical TST tabs are operating?

The 'metal' TST skin is most attractive, but needs BOLD WHITE lettering at the very least.

--
Cheers, Bev
  Lawyering:  the only profession that if you