Web lists-archives.com

Re: Pin tab?

On 11/30/2017 07:25 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
On 11/29/2017 at 7:36 PM, The Real Bev created this epitome of digital
genius:
FF57/linux.  Exactly what good is pinning a tab if the TITLE of the tab
becomes invisible?  I want to lock (no longer available, of course) at
least 8 tabs, but not if they're all nameless.  This is like taking the
labels off all the canned goods in your cupboard :-(

Why not just bookmark them, put them in the same folder, right-click,
Open All in Tabs?

The problem is in opening 6 articles from The Drudge Report and/or some other news source before starting to read them. I want TDR (and AP and Facebook and...) to stay there all the time (locked), but what I want opened beneath it will be different every time I do it. I suspect I'll just have to get used to middle-clicking stuff, but I won't like it -- especially since I know I'll forget.

I used to ride a Ducati and a Honda. They used to shift/brake on opposite sides. My reflexes eventually settled down to one way in the dirt (Honda) and one way in the street (Ducati). Now they all shift/brake the 'Honda' way, but the last time I rode was in 2000 (after not riding for maybe 10 years) and I'm unable to remember which way that is without thinking about it or finding a picture :-(

When I last rode it was like I'd been doing it all along -- the multiple actions required to shift, brake, accelerate, lean, etc. (frequently simultaneously) worked just like they should have.

I recently changed from English- to German-style knitting for 'knitting', but purling is still awkward.

Muscle memory is apparently more powerful than brain memory.

--
Cheers, Bev
   Warning -- Driver carries less than $20 worth of ammunition