Web lists-archives.com

Re: Pin tab?

On 11/29/2017 at 7:36 PM, The Real Bev created this epitome of digital genius:
FF57/linux.  Exactly what good is pinning a tab if the TITLE of the tab becomes invisible?  I want to lock (no longer available, of course) at least 8 tabs, but not if they're all nameless.  This is like taking the labels off all the canned goods in your cupboard :-(

Why not just bookmark them, put them in the same folder, right-click, Open All in Tabs?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/