Web lists-archives.com

Re: Deleted messages in these newsgroups

Em 29-11-2017 12:13, Wolf K escreveu:
On 2017-11-29 04:21, Andy Burns wrote:
Wolf K wrote:

Thunderbird does not have a Cancel

Did you see a reply to from me at 09:18? If not, then a cancel of that
message worked ...

Yes (Windows TB shows the local time 04:18, I was still asleep)

I replied, a few moments ago. :-)

Wolf, that 9:18 time was in UTC timezone! It was not said, but I checked what could be, and that is it.

Thunderbird also shows the times to me in *my timezone*! I translate them to UTC so it can be more easily understood by everyone reading. If you saw any screenshot I recently put in this thread, you may see different times in the messages shown in them, compared to what I wrote here.

Instead of saying "X:YZ in my timezone", simply transform it into UTC time before posting here, and say "A:BC UTC".
general mailing list