Web lists-archives.com

Re: Deleted messages in these newsgroups

Em 29-11-2017 00:31, Agaric escreveu:
On 11/28/2017 05:32 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 11/28/17 7:30 PM, Balaco wrote:

Does it exist in Thunderbird? Does it exist in another newsgroup
client? Or it is just disabled in Mozilla's groups?

Cancel Article exists in the Pan newsreader.

It's 2/3 of the way down, at Message | Cancel Message, in Linux TB38

Erm, yes, my error. I see it now, it's there in Windows, too.

I expected it to be attached to the left-click menu on the messages in the Sent folder. I mean, if you wanted to cancel a message you'd already sent, that would be the logical place to do it, right?

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com