Web lists-archives.com

Re: Deleted messages in these newsgroups

My bloviated meandering follows what Balaco graced us with on 11/28/2017 7:11 AM:
I discovered that I can delete *any* newsgroup messages with Thunderbird.

When I delete my own messages, are they deleted for other users as well? It eventually happens that sometimes I write things that I only see wrong or not so good after sometime. In fora, I would edit them. In a newsgroup, if anyone did not yet replied, the best to do is an answer to myself pointing the problem or re-saying everything. Of course undoing things for who read through mailing lists will not exist unless the "make post" + "mirroring to the respective mailing list" actions wait some time to happen.

Only moderators can delete posts from their servers. Also, google groups also save newsgroups posts, see