Web lists-archives.com

Re: Deleted messages in these newsgroups

Em 29-11-2017 09:21, PietB escreveu:
Balaco wrote:
I cannot find that. I made a screenshot with the menu I have in
Thunderbird 45.8.0:

http://imgbox.com/wrD3JY68

Would it be that "Excluir mensagem" item (it has an icon of an x in a
white circle with red border) ? If it is that, the translation is very
bad! It has a different meaning.

This is cute. In my NL TB, when I right-click on a message, I get a
dropdown list containing "Bericht verwijderen" == "Delete message".
But when I go to the menu item "Bericht" == "Message", the dropdown
list contains "Bericht annuleren" == "Cancel message".
Makes me wonder if the same discrepancy is present in BR TB.

I really did not expect any option to exist in one menu, but no in the other. And that is exactly what happened!

In the ("Mensagem" == "Message") menu, there is an option ("Cancelar mensagem" == "Cancel message"). It is disabled for that message I sent earlier, 10:31 UTC, as you can see in this other screenshot:

http://imgbox.com/N2kXgH8y

The ("excluir mensagem" == "delete message") item is *not* present in the message menu! Thunderbird, you make me crazy this way!!!

Can I do something about that? It is very bad that a right click menu in a message (in the message list!) is different from the message menu, when the *same message* is selected in the message list.