Web lists-archives.com

Re: Deleted messages in these newsgroups

Balaco wrote:
> I cannot find that. I made a screenshot with the menu I have in
> Thunderbird 45.8.0:
>
> http://imgbox.com/wrD3JY68
>
> Would it be that "Excluir mensagem" item (it has an icon of an x in a
> white circle with red border) ? If it is that, the translation is very
> bad! It has a different meaning.

This is cute. In my NL TB, when I right-click on a message, I get a
dropdown list containing "Bericht verwijderen" == "Delete message".
But when I go to the menu item "Bericht" == "Message", the dropdown
list contains "Bericht annuleren" == "Cancel message".
Makes me wonder if the same discrepancy is present in BR TB.

-p