Web lists-archives.com

Re: Deleted messages in these newsgroups

Em 29-11-2017 08:24, Hartmut Figge escreveu:
Balaco:

So cancel does not work.

Well, it depends. What would happen to a cancel if a NG is connected to
a mailing list? The latter consists of E-Mails which cannot be cancelled.

To test cancel, use a test NG on a real news server.

I meant to say the message was not cancelled in the Mozilla newsgroup access, which is the one and only was I access this service.

For cancelled newsgroup messages, people reading them through mailing lists would possibly receive multiple similar messages, if the mirroring is instantaneous or close to that.