Web lists-archives.com

Re: Deleted messages in these newsgroups

Em 29-11-2017 08:24, Hartmut Figge escreveu:

So cancel does not work.

Well, it depends. What would happen to a cancel if a NG is connected to
a mailing list? The latter consists of E-Mails which cannot be cancelled.

To test cancel, use a test NG on a real news server.

I meant to say the message was not cancelled in the Mozilla newsgroup access, which is the one and only was I access this service.

For cancelled newsgroup messages, people reading them through mailing lists would possibly receive multiple similar messages, if the mirroring is instantaneous or close to that.
general mailing list