Web lists-archives.com

Re: Deleted messages in these newsgroups

Em 29-11-2017 00:31, Agaric escreveu:
On 11/28/2017 05:32 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 11/28/17 7:30 PM, Balaco wrote:

Does it exist in Thunderbird? Does it exist in another newsgroup
client? Or it is just disabled in Mozilla's groups?

Cancel Article exists in the Pan newsreader.

It's 2/3 of the way down, at Message | Cancel Message, in Linux TB38

I cannot find that. I made a screenshot with the menu I have in Thunderbird 45.8.0:

http://imgbox.com/wrD3JY68

Would it be that "Excluir mensagem" item (it has an icon of an x in a white circle with red border) ? If it is that, the translation is very bad! It has a different meaning.

The other options in that menu group are, up to down: "copy message address", "archive", "copy to >", "Move again to [folder]", "exclude message" (this last one being the one I pointed in the previous paragraph).

What should I conclude?