Web lists-archives.com

Re: Deleted messages in these newsgroups

On 11/28/17 7:30 PM, Balaco wrote:
Em 28-11-2017 16:48, s|b escreveu:
On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 07:48:49 -0800, Agaric wrote:

Here's the correct answer.
Deleting (cancelling) your message sends out a request to news servers
to remove it.

Does it? I'm pretty sure he's only deleting postings locally which Wolf
K already mentioned. To cancel a posting a TB user will probably need to
right-click on the message and then choose 'cancel message' or something
similar.

I could not find a "cancel" option for a message I sent. Even for messages posted less than a minute before the moment I right clicked on the post to look for "cancel" option.

Does it exist in Thunderbird? Does it exist in another newsgroup client? Or it is just disabled in Mozilla's groups?

Cancel Article exists in the Pan newsreader.

--
Less than three months until Valentine's Day
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>