Web lists-archives.com

Re: Deleted messages in these newsgroups

Em 28-11-2017 16:48, s|b escreveu:
On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 07:48:49 -0800, Agaric wrote:

Here's the correct answer.
Deleting (cancelling) your message sends out a request to news servers
to remove it.

Does it? I'm pretty sure he's only deleting postings locally which Wolf
K already mentioned. To cancel a posting a TB user will probably need to
right-click on the message and then choose 'cancel message' or something
similar.

I could not find a "cancel" option for a message I sent. Even for messages posted less than a minute before the moment I right clicked on the post to look for "cancel" option.

Does it exist in Thunderbird? Does it exist in another newsgroup client? Or it is just disabled in Mozilla's groups?