Web lists-archives.com

Re: Deleted messages in these newsgroups

Em 28-11-2017 13:11, Balaco escreveu:
I discovered that I can delete *any* newsgroup messages with Thunderbird.

When I delete my own messages, are they deleted for other users as well?
It eventually happens that sometimes I write things that I only see
wrong or not so good after sometime. In fora, I would edit them. In a
newsgroup, if anyone did not yet replied, the best to do is an answer to
myself pointing the problem or re-saying everything. Of course undoing
things for who read through mailing lists will not exist unless the
"make post" + "mirroring to the respective mailing list" actions wait
some time to happen.

Thank you all for the fast answers! (: