Web lists-archives.com

Re: Deleted messages in these newsgroups

On 11/28/17 10:11 AM, Balaco wrote:
I discovered that I can delete *any* newsgroup messages with Thunderbird.

When I delete my own messages, are they deleted for other users as well? It eventually happens that sometimes I write things that I only see wrong or not so good after sometime. In fora, I would edit them. In a newsgroup, if anyone did not yet replied, the best to do is an answer to myself pointing the problem or re-saying everything. Of course undoing things for who read through mailing lists will not exist unless the "make post" + "mirroring to the respective mailing list" actions wait some time to happen.

Good Guy forgot to mention that there is a test group on this news server at mozilla,test.

--
Less than three months until Valentine's Day
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>